deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 11, 2011

Almost there

One more exam to go... and I'm losing concentration (more than usual) because it's the last one. The hot and humid weather these past few days hasn't exactly been mind-sharpening either.

This is me jumping onto the satchels bandwagon. It's from ASOS Men's, and the only one I came across that's wide enough to fit my DSLR in its case (the Cambridge Stachel Company ones are are bit too narrow and stiff, I think. And, who are we kidding - I'm not too keen on dropping that much for a bag just yet). It was pretty cheap (especially with one of their evil, evil discount codes), and, unfortunately, looks/feels it. Maybe I should've splurged after all.

Possibly the most effective study aid.

Books I'm reading right now...

... and books I want to be reading. I've ordered a few more from Book Depository, looking forward to that!

I am so, so ready for the summer holidays. I'm definitely aiming for a "best summer ever" and I've also got some plans for this blog (not as exciting as it sounds). I'm expecting you guys to hold me to my word!

22 comments:

  1. lucky you! my exams will be starting on monday and ends on dec 6th. from now, it feels literally like forever. :'( i'm quite down about it, bummer. but yay for you! :) mmm i need some ferrero so bad right now. very much looking forward to the plans for this blog, hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with study chocolate. I like to have chocolate or apples. Both are perfection with trying to crank out some study time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm study chocolate. Good luck for your last exam! I'm with you on the best summer ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for when you reach the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had to stop reading American Psycho due to other more important books. I really want to finish it but I feel guilty, I think to myself "I should reeally be doing work!" ha.

    I admire your photography so much - so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i get that too, reading for the last exam only gets my mind wandering elsewhere ;) good luck though!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh some chocolate would be divine right about now! :3 Good luck with your last exam! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your exam darling! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tasha - good luck with studying and the exams!

    Katie - gosh, I always feel like that about books when I should be busy studying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shopping in the men's depart. Men's handbags are great! Love yours..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck :) I hope you're not feeling too stressed from all the studying.

    Sometimes real menswear is the way to go! I love your bag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, those ferrero rocher look pretty good to me! I should have got them as my study-buddy too! :O I hope all your exams went well, and good luck on the last one!!

    I like the bag, it looks handy and neat! But if you ever feel like splurging, but not too much, you should check out zatchels.com as they sell almost the same bag for 50 pounds less. :) (guess where I got my satchel from?)

    And I like your bedsheets, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Louise - wow thanks! I'll definitely keep them in mind, I might get one if (or when, rather) mine breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. too much chocolate gives you a sore throat. do drink a lot more water! :) xx

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with studying! I lovelove Fererro's chocolate <333 my guilty pleasure muahah..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is clean photographs!
    So lovely blog.

    I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too.
    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, you're right, chocolate is the best study aid :) And I really like that bag! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so nice to hear what's been keeping you busy x school will be over before you know it, and you'll have soo much time to do all these lil' things you've been wanting to do. can't wait to see you post your next adventures xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.