No new pictures, but here are some of my favourites from earlier this summer. Click them to go to the original post.
I was also tagged by Katie for the versatile blogger award a couple of weeks ago. Thanks also to Tasha and Mollie for tagging me in theirs, ages ago. I did try to do Tasha's one but I just couldn't think of so many things to say about myself, and after Katie tagged me I couldn't put it off for any longer, haha. Anyway, I have to post 7 facts about myself (this was pretty hard).
- I'm planning on living and working overseas (anywhere!) for a period of my life.
- My favourite place in Sydney is probably The Rocks, I know it's a touristy area but I like how it's got lots of history and its nice atmosphere.
- I play guitar... Or rather, I played it for a while a few years back, lost interest, didn't play it all last year, and have recently pulled it out and begun re-learning the basics.
- I feel really self-conscious while driving.
- Massive Sherlock Holmes fan here, I've read all the books and short stories. I was a little disappointed with the new movie (the one with Robert Downey Jnr) - the only good things were the Sherlock/Watson moments and Stephen Fry as Mycroft. I did come home to a really good episode of BBC's Sherlock, though.
- I am one of those people who overplan things. I need to know the exact details of everything I'm going to be doing.
- I was sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore, but I think I'm pretty Ravenclaw as well.
When this publishes, I'll either be in Amsterdam or on my way to London!