This is great if you've got a just-baked big-fat chocolate chip cookie craving, but don't have the time to make a whole batch (or if you're on some torturous portion control diet).
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Add 1 egg yolk
- Add 3 drops of vanilla extract and combine.
- And then a pinch of salt...
- And 1/4 cup of AP flour...
- Then a whole load of chocolate chips (depending on your preferred chocolate to cookie ratio. I like mine high).
- Add this to a large mug or bowl, depending on how cakey you want it (I recommend a wide dish of some sort) and microwave for 60 seconds
Aesthetic is a magazine edited by Michelle, filled with illustrations by Phillipa and Katie as well as articles by quite a few familiar bloggers. If you like the look of it, follow the Aesthetic blog.
Surprise! Look familiar? I did a feature for the magazine where I rambled on a bit about my Eurotrip (which was a while ago now, but it's been a couple of months since I wrote it).
Yes, I'm aware it is now Tuesday. I've been busy, and this post is cutting into my sleeping time - I'll regret it in the morning!