- White oxford shirt and black skinny jeans from Uniqlo.
- Flannel shirt from Urban Outfitters - nobody told me how comfortable flannel is! I actually slept in this shirt for a couple of nights (yeah I didn't account for pyjamas when packing).
- Polka dot shirt from Old Navy.
- Tote bag from Evolution - cool store in Soho which sells natural history/science bits and bobs.
- Striped t-shirt and jumper from Ralph Lauren.
- Loafers from Bass - they have leather soles, which means I'm probably going to slip a couple of times while wearing them in.
Not much in the way of cosmetics, because none of my makeup fiend friends were there to
Souvenirs - obligatory I heart NY tshirt, bottle of Coke from the World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, and a badge which you get on admission to the Met (you wear it so you can enter and leave). I think it's a cute idea so it's earned a place on my bookshelf.
Happy New Year! I survived my four (!) flights back to Sydney and I slept for 12 hours when I got home. I don't really know what to do now, there's such a feeling of anti-climax. Back to real-life obligations, I suppose, and I'm going to try and fill up my calendar so I have things to look forward to. 2 months of summer left, after all!