...let me take a shelfie. Yasumi over at WorshipBlues had a fun idea for a new series of shelfies (shelf selfies), and the first post - with one from me - is up. Go check out the others!
- Things to do in Porto and Montserrat, Spain. More ideas for my Eurotrip 3.0: Jane takes the Iberian Peninsula.
- On 5 ways to feel more confident and believing you're the best.
- Doing what you love vs. doing what you must. Let's face it - if I dedicated my life to what I truly loved without conditions, I would be spending my days in bed eating only Tims Tams and getting scurvy.
- Ria's thoughts on the representation of Asian women in western media (or lack of).
- Louise's introduction to the Yasukuni issue, which she visited as part of her thesis research.
- Why I don't believe in dressing for my body type - “Flattering” is really just code for “makes you look thinner, taller, more curvy or less curvy”, whichever side your body falls on in comparison to what’s currently considered ‘ideal’. Well said!