deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 20, 2016

Oslo

More backlogged travel posts! After my London elective in February this year, my friend and I went to Norway before finally going home. We only had about a day and a half in Oslo, as more of a stopover before heading further north. I found Oslo much quieter and smaller than I expected. It was less touristy than Copenhgen and Stockholm.


No walking tour this time! A friend had spent six months on exchange in Oslo, so we used her recommendations.


From the city centre we took a tram up to Vigeland park, which is a park full of sculptures by Vigeland.



It was actually really cool!




Scukptures aside, it's a nice park in general.


We then strolled back to the centre.








The next day, we took a tram to Holmenkollen ski jump. I didn't know, but Norwegians are super into skiing. The tram was literally filled with people in ski gear.


It had been recommended to us for the view.




We checked out the Opera House when we got back into town. You can walk all over it.



Super icy and slippery though!



The Viking Ship museum.



This is a scheduled post, I'm currently overseas. I'll be reading your comments via email but might not be able to reply immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.