deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 28, 2017

I just stayed home all day


Note: I spilled the tea all over myself after I took this photo, which I assume was punishment for being such a blogger cliche.

Whenever I tell someone that I stayed at home on a day off or over the weekend, the general reaction is something along the lines of "oh" in the tone of I'm-so-sorry-that's-your-life. What no one seems to understand is that I live for staying at home. Lying in bed and reading a book with sunlight streaming through the window is my idea of heaven. I could spend several days in a row doing this. And now that I have an actual job, which I have to turn up to and stay at all day, being able to do this something I've started to appreciate more than ever.

Please note that I've been at full time work for one week, mostly comprised of orientation workshops and a public holiday. I'm not sure how being an adult is going to work out for me, guys.

Anyway, that's how I spent my Saturday. Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.