deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 28, 2017

Orange

Over the weekend I went to Orange to visit a friend. It's a country town about three and a half hours west of Sydney.



Watched a storm roll in while wine tasting.


Our lunch - I had bruschetta, those are zucchini fries.



Lake Canobolas.


We had dinner in and watched Troy, which already feels so dated and cheesy.


Breakfast the next morning.


We decided to go fruit picking!


Apples.



Plums.


It was very soothing.


We had some great weather - sunny but not hot.


Lunch before heading back to Sydney.

Work was exhausting last week. Despite that, I'm finding myself relatively able to keep afloat of things and I'm not dreading going in when I wake up. It almost helps that it's so busy that time passes quickly. One month down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.