deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 14, 2017

7.30 to 6

A couple of work outfits.


Uniqlo top / Glassons pants / Dune boots. I fall in and out of love with this top - currently in.


Uniqlo shirt / Mango pants / Cole Haan loafers. Button down and these pants is what I wear most days.


Muji dress / Dune boots. Usually worn on a Friday, my passive-aggressive way of saying I'm done with that week.


Big W trench / ? top / Mango pants / Cole Haan loafers. The top is actually an old pyjama top, all frayed around the neckline, but I love it right now.


Big W trench / Uniqlo t-shirt / Glassons pants / Cole Haan loafers. T-shirt and these pants my other common combination.


ASOS top / Glassons pants / Cole Haan loafers. I totally forgot I had this top for some reason, I think I can get away with wearing it to work.

As soon as the temperature dips a toe below 20C every year I try and pull out my coats, and end up walking around slightly overheated. I'm back in love with my trench coat, which I will now proudly proclaim was bought at Big W by my mother. It's lasted me 5 years (introduced in this post - oh man, those tights, that fringe). Also might have something to do with the fact that I recently re-watched Fantastic Beasts and really like the idea of a swishy long coat with a turned up collar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.