deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

July 2, 2017

Lazy Sunday

A friend who now lives in Melbourne is back up in Sydney for a few days, so we went for lunch today.


We went to Cafe Oratnek in Redfern. It has Japanese-fusion food. I got miso mushrooms on toast, but was very envious of YY's potato croquette roll.


It's in a terrace on a quiet street.


Afterwards, we sat in Prince Alfred Park to soak up the sun until it got too cold.

It was definitely a nice way to spend the day, especially after putting in a 14 hour overtime shift yesterday. I'm now another rotation down as an intern! Again, just as I was getting used to the routine. I wasn't enjoying the term earlier on, because it made me realise things I didn't want to know, but I made peace with it and ended on a high. Tomorrow I start my relief rotation with a week of afternoon shifts - I know I'm going to appreciate the sleep-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.